It’s all go and terribly simple, here’s what you need to know about Jiu Jitsu:
- First sessions for Freshers are on the 23th & 26th September – The earlier you come along the more we can do.
- How is Jiu Jitsu different from other martial arts? If you’re trying to decide which martial art to do, we suggest that you try a few and work it out for yourself. We’re a club with a long history, a good mix of people of different shapes and sizes.
- First two sessions are FREE!
- What do I need to do to join in? Almost nothing. Arrive early to do some paperwork, have a chat then start to enjoy a healthy and positive attitude towards push ups.
- We sweat! Bring a towel or better yet a change of clothing – something loose and comfortable (from your Autumnal collection preferably) you may be sweating profusely but that’s no reason not to look stylish!
- Come along for a drink afterwards. We’ll be organising social events including food, outdoor/indoor activities throughout the year so join us for some well-deserved beverages after the session. The importance of hydration must never be underestimated.